Wednesday 30 June 2010

Evalutation

Overall I have some what enjoyed using 3Dsmax, It was interesting to use, and seeing what you can accomplish on it interested me,
I found the software quite complex and hard to get used to. I needed alot of help, and kept forgetting how to use certain things, which frustrated me alot, because I wanted to learn how to use it properly, and be able to create my own things, but I feel I do not have the patience to learn. I would easily get distracted and give up.
I became more involved when I had written instructions, I found it easier to follow and didn't need as much as help as before because it was all written down for me, and if I did make a mistake I could retrace my steps and try to work out where I had gone wrong, instead of asking for help.
I am pleased with the things I have created and animated using this software. creating a tank was interesting, yet difficult. For a first try I think I did well, even though some things were missed off, like the gun, but im still happy, it looks like a tank, and Im happy the way it animated.

No comments:

Post a Comment